COVID-19 Updates & Protocols
Updated July 3, 2020
We hope you have been staying healthy and well. We are closely following the announcements for both Pitkin County and Eagle County. As we slowly begin to reopen the studios, we have implemented the following protocols for the health and safety of our community, clients, and instructors:
- Masks must be worn into the studio and kept on until everyone is at their machines. Clients have the option to remove their mask for the workout if they choose. Clients must put masks back on after class in order to leave the studio. Instructors will wear masks.
- Social Distancing is required — clients and instructors must remain at least 6 feet apart.
- There will be no hands-on corrections.
- Clients will be instructed to thoroughly wipe down their machines before and after each class with provided disinfectant.
- Studios will be cleaned and disinfected after each class.
- Clients and instructors must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- Fill water bottles before coming to the studio (the water fountains will be out of service).
- Props (aside from balance poles) will not be used.
- No Walk-Ins. All clients must register for classes online prior.
- STAY AT HOME if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: headache, sore throat, fever, dry cough, recent inability to taste or smell, shortness of breath, ear aches, body aches, diarrhea, fatigue, vomiting, and/or abdominal pain.
- If you are showing signs of being sick, we will ask you to leave.
Please note that older adults and those with chronic medical conditions may be at higher risk for serious illness.
Free Home Workouts
Workout with us at home! Check out our free home workouts on our Instagram Channel (IGTV).
The workouts can be done right at home and is based on our signature Tonic Method workout. Exercises are slow and deliberate combined with bursts of low impact cardio to build muscular endurance, improve balance, increase strength, and improve posture, while utilizing breath and focusing on core engagement.
Props Needed for the Home Workouts:
2x Hand Weights (3lb or 5lb) — or you can use bottle of wine/cans of food
1 yoga/Pilates mat
2x hand towels or sliders (if on carpet use paper/plastic plates)
Bench or Chair